IT Business Partner
Can you see yourself in a newly established role as IT Business Partner where you proactively anticipate Metro Service’s technology needs and manage the delivery of these IT solutions? Then this job might be something for you. You will play a key role in securing the scope, project risks, deliverables and facilitate that each digital project is aligned with the business needs.
About the job
With reference to the CIO and as part of the CIO team it will be your responsibility to understand the specific goals for the department and Metro Service overall. This is important in order for you to translate the needs and goals into technology requirements for IT development including the need for upgrades, replacement, or investment in new digital IT-OT-IoT solutions. You will also be part of strategic digital projects.
You will sometimes serve as a digital project manager during the pre-scope phases. Here, you will work together with the CIO ensuring synchronisation between different digital projects and larger deliverables, which are important for our client Metroselskabet and for Metro Service as responsible for operation, maintenance, railway safety and cybersecurity.
As IT Business Partner your job will be to:
- provide highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT-OT initiatives
- partner with key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria
- proactively serve as a “trusted advisor,” and be the primary IT point of contact to business line executives and managers
- provide support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business
- facilitate the investment intake process and the high-level planning and execution of business initiatives through the use of technology
- drive the digital portfolio management process
We expect that you
- have experience as IT Business Partner and as IT-OT project manager
- might have an IT background or coming from the business side with deep knowledge about digitalization and digital projects
- have good written communication skills, strong in description and facilitation of the need for written documentation
- are strong in design including infrastructure, network using internal tools like PRINCE2, MS Project, SCRUM, all Microsoft Office tools with good knowledge regarding cybersecurity including ISO27001.
- have broad technical solution IT-solution knowledge
- speak and write English at advanced level - fluent in minimum one Scandinavian language is an advantage
Since you are obligated to work with classified data, you must be able to pass an advanced security background check if requested for cyber-and information security background purpose, in order to work with the business-critical part of Metro Service’s infrastructure.
We also emphasise your character and expect that you
- are able to work strategic, operational, tactical, and technical as an IT Business Partner
- have strong communication and facilitation skills and are able to cooperate at all levels
- take responsibility whenever needed and are business minded
- have strong analytical skills and can work with both agile and more classical methodologies.
- can navigate between old legacy and future systems and have an understanding of a complex organisation
We offer you
- an exciting and challenging job in a newly established role
- informal communication with many great colleagues learning more about RAIL IT-OT-IoT
- an opportunity for professional and personal development
- staff benefits such as hybrid work, canteen arrangement, health insurance, fitness subsidy etc.
Do you have questions regarding the job?
In the job you will refer to CIO Kim Bretting. If you have any questions, you are welcome to call Kim on phone number +45 2779 6884.
If you wish to know more about our employees and the work we do, please visit our website.
If you are interested, please send your application via the link. We encourage all who are interested to apply, regardless of religion, gender, or ethnicity. For the first interview, you must bring your criminal record.
Application deadline: December 3th, 2023 – we will call for interviews on an ongoing basis
Start date: As soon as possible
Work hours: Full time
Workplace: Metrovej 3, 2300 København S or Vasbygade 16, 2450 København SV
About Metro Service
Metro Service is a private company that operates and maintains the metro in Copenhagen and will also operate the coming Hovedstadens Letbane. Today we have around 600 employees - a diverse group with different backgrounds, competences, and experiences. In our daily work, we use an appreciative approach towards each other and to the Metro customers. This helps to create a healthy and safe work environment and high employee satisfaction. We continue to hire new colleagues as the metro expands with new lines and the mobilisation for Hovedstadens Letbane starts.