Agile Scrum Master
Are you a skilled and passionate Scrum Master with experience within infrastructure? Do you want to help us drive digital transformation and ease the IT complexity within a market leader? This position comes with the guarantee of growth and reward as an essential member of a high performing, collaborating, and supportive team.
What you’ll get?
- Become part of our Northern European scrum team with skilled IT-professionals
- Facilitate complex Server built, network migrations, and rollout processes, impact scopes and KPI’s
- Implement regional deliveries into a complex healthcare retail organisation
- Impact Ways of Working and information sharing within the team and towards the rest of the business
- Influence the agile thinking within the whole business, leading initiatives with a structured, yet creative way and show the ability to adapt to deliver
- Collaborate and communicate with various stakeholders and markets
- Join the world’s largest family-owned optical chain with great values and focus employee development
- Flexibility to design your own schedule, working from home or at the office – it’s up to you!
- Enjoy a competitive salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance, bonus agreement, free eye care vouchers and subscription to Headspace and much more
What you’ll do?
You’ll be part of a team responsible for delivering technology solutions directly to stores, supporting our colleagues in the support offices and stores, in 5 different markets, back-end infrastructure, and systems. The Tech team implements solutions that support and enable our business in its ambitious plan for market ownership in Northern Europe. This is not just your traditional Scrum Master opportunity. You are accountable for your Stakeholders and your matrix team and their output culminating in delivery and transition into Business as Usual. This role will also entail scrum coaching as well as delivery responsibilities, across infrastructure, store networks, cloud migrations and back end corporate systems. Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for:
- All Agile ceremonies and the engagement of the team
- Execution planning and delivery
- Defining, refining, and executing the backlog together with the Technology Product Management
- Working with shared-service teams, across the region and the other product team scrum masters
- Ensuring commercial contracts are in place together with Procurement and associated teams.
- Working with quality & process enhancement to capture learnings and work with continuous improvement.
- Reporting team progress upwards and outwards.
Who you are?
Committed and experienced Agile Project Leader/ Scrum Master and an excellent communicator – that’s what we’re looking for. A certain somebody who can influence and negotiate to achieve required outcomes. You have an eye for detail without losing a view of the bigger picture. To be that certain somebody for Specsavers, the ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in hardware and infrastructure deliveries
- A proven track record of delivering Agile IT to high-quality
- Experience of managing high complexity projects
- A broad understanding of technology systems and applications
- Experience with managing geographically-dispersed cross-functional IT teams
You will be reporting directly to the Technology Product Manager for Commercial in the Northern European region and will be based at our NE headquarter in Copenhagen or in one of our other 5 regional support offices. As we are handling 5 different markets, some travelling is required.
How will this role progress?
Within 3 months, you will:
- Have been introduced to your Stakeholders across teams and countries
- Be onboarded and establishing your ceremonies with the team
- Gain understanding of the roadmap and the deliveries across the region
- Learning the business and the different markets from a Tech perspective.
Within 6-12 months, you are:
- Running team ceremonies with a team understanding to sprint and long term goals and bought into the agile methodology
- Understanding the technical delivery aspects and removing team blockers
- Understanding the store environment across the countries and avoiding the pitfalls like a pro
- Delivering for the commercial product plan and have your own dedicated initiatives.
Ticks all your boxes? Then apply today!
To apply, kindly send us your CV using the button below. Leaving an application letter is optional since we’d rather see your application fly in than take up your time. So please apply as soon as you can!
If you’d like to know more about what a great bunch of people you’ll be working with, or what we strive to achieve together as a family-business, then visit our pages This is who we are and This is what we do.