Student Assistant for our fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in private and public sectors. The consultants within the Insights & Data practice focuses on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms with a strong focus on data governance.
In pursuit of expanding our dynamic team, we are in search of a new "Student Assistant" to join our student assistant team within Insights & Data Operations.
The Operations team in Insights and Data is dedicated to ensuring the seamless functioning of the department. We are seeking an individual who can support our consultants, data engineers, and machine learning engineers with diverse ad-hoc tasks.
The Operations team plays a crucial role in optimizing overall project logistics. This involves enrolling consultants in various projects, steering their onboarding and offboarding processes, and maintaining a comprehensive strategic overview.
** It's important to note that a technical background is not a prerequisite for this position, as it is more focused on administrative responsibilities. **
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts, where your main tasks will include:
- Leading the coordination and engagement with our I&D consultants
- Forecasting project allocation
- Assisting with managerial projects and responsibilities
- Assisting with recruitment processes and facilitating interviews
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings
- Dealing with queries by email and on phone
- Assist in creating dashboards and other relevant insights to our Nordic organization
- Maintaining budget and financial reports
- Supporting business development activities
The role requires the person to be available minimum 20 hours per week.
** Kindly be aware that this position is exclusively intended for students currently enrolled at a Danish University **
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (preferably in the first semester of your Master's degree)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly structured and possess an analytical approach to problem solving
- Skilled in MS Office
- Desire to learn new things in a rapid fast-paced environment
- A resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
- Composed during hectic periods
- Outspoken and proactive, not afraid to take the lead
- A "Can-do" mindset
- Want to work in a culturally diverse team-based environment
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact:
- Shabina Bibi (Head of Operations): Shabina.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emma Aspen Ramstad (Student Lead): Emmaemail@example.com
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Skills & Requirements
- Expected that you speak/ write one of Scandinavian languages
- MS office (Excel)
- Communication skills
- Structured and analytical
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.