Are you an experienced Business Analyst ready to make a substantial impact in a thriving international company? Bunker Holding, a leading bunker trading company globally, is seeking an analytical mind to contribute to the future of our business in Middelfart, Denmark.
As a Business Analyst in the Group IT department, you will join an international team focused on enhancing digital services for Bunker Holding traders. Collaborating with product owners, developers, and traders, you'll analyze business needs, offer insights for improvements, and evaluate new ideas for digital enhancements. Furthermore, your responsibilities will include:
- Regular participation in daily Scrum meetings
- Translating user pain points and needs into qualified concepts
- Refining customer propositions and improving the customer experience, including initial configurations in Microsoft CRM
- Realizing propositions and iterating with customers and stakeholders
- Guiding the process from idea to proof of concept and translating user insights into wireframes/mock-ups
We imagine a candidate, that have a wish to make a real difference for our business. Doing so, you will collaborate closely with the business to map out processes and requests and find improvement opportunities.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Several years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Innovation Management, Technology)
- Experience with agile development
- Proficiency in scoping and documenting, modeling and road mapping, process re-engineering, and prototyping
- A team-first mindset, recognizing success as a collective effort
You should possess a visionary, entrepreneurial approach, capable of understanding the business and delivering industry-leading solutions. Your collaborative mindset will enable you to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders while thriving in a fast-changing environment.
What we offer
Within our agile operational model, we embrace pragmatism to dynamically align with ever changing business needs. Additionally, you can expect:
- A collaborative and agile work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Participation in our Business Analyst Community of Practice (Guild)
- The chance to contribute to shaping the future of business modeling
How to apply
To apply for this role, submit your application and resume using the provided form. For any questions about the position, contact People Lead, Peter Melin at +45 8838 2191.
We review applications continuously, so apply promptly to join us on our journey.
We encourage a diverse culture and invite all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, handicap, country of origin or ethnicity.
Join Bunker Holding in Middelfart and contribute to shaping the future of bunker trading. Be part of a dynamic team dedicated to making a difference in the industry!
Join Bunker Holding – world leaders in bunker trading
Bunker Holding is the global leader in purchasing, selling, and supplying marine fuel and lube oil as well as providing risk management and other vital services for the shipping industry. The company operates via more than 1,660 ports worldwide and is present in 32 countries with 62 offices and more than 1,500 skilled employees.
The group has a long history but remains forward-looking and focused on answering the needs and challenges of an ever-changing industry.
Bunker Holding is the largest company in the USTC Group, a family-owned company based in Denmark. USTC holds activities in oil & energy, ship owning, shipping & door-to-door logistics, risk management, car activities, IT, sustainable energy, and environment & recycling. The USTC Group is currently present with more than 160 offices in 40 countries and employs more than 4,300 people worldwide.