Are you dedicated to improving and perfecting processes and IT systems? Do you value teamwork and excel at problem-solving? Bunker Holding Group IT is looking for an experienced frontend developer for our software development team in Aarhus.
As a crucial part of our development team, you and the team are responsible for developing and maintaining a specialized in-house product, contributing to its ongoing evolution.
Our ambition is to build a solution that supports seamless flow from order to final delivery, eliminating manual processes and optimizing workflows within our physical oil trading companies.
About the team
Join Team Atlantis, a dynamic team of 12 dedicated members spread between Aarhus and Athens.
We work agile, using Scrum to continually enhance our product and processes. In addition to the Scrum Master and the Product Owner, our team includes a Solution Architect, Tech Lead, Business Analyst, and skilled developers.
Empowered to make most decisions within the team, we are working in an open and relaxed atmosphere with lots of humor. We are a modern team working with the latest technologies and applying the DevOps and Agile methodologies in our daily work. We strive to build robust systems with an emphasis on code quality. We value team spirit, personality and independence, and love to help each other with sparring and pair programming.
Beyond work, we enjoy various events such as burger days, go-karting, visits to climbing parks and more.
The team is working on a system to digitize BunkerOne, responsible for physical oil trading. This includes purchase, sales, inventory, and logistics management, barge operation, and more. We’re using a .NET based backed in a service-oriented architecture, which run exclusively in Azure (AKS, Azure-SQL, Azure-SignalR, etc.).
The frontend is built in Angular/RxJs. Everything is setup using Azure DevOps-pipelines to ensure a smooth CI/CD experience.
At Bunker Holding we value teamwork and offer a high degree of influence and freedom which is why we are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong technical background, with at least 3-5 years of web development experience.
- Has concrete and recent Angular experience, and preferably also some RxJs experience.
- Is a team player, values being part of a team and contributes to team successes.
- Is curious by nature and seeks information regarding new technologies and ways of solving problems.
- Takes ownership, is outgoing and speaks their mind.
- Has a desire to help bring value to the business via software solutions.
Is interested in communicating with end-users, trying to understand their business needs and the complex business processes.
- Has an urge to make robust solutions and able to balance the fine line between pragmatic solutions and creating high quality software.
- Values quality highly and, as team, ensures this through pair-programming, code-reviews and automated testing.
- Speaks English, given our team comprising both Danish and Greek members.
Some experience with the following backend-technologies is a bonus, but not a requirement:
- .NET (C#)
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Service oriented Architecture
We offer a competitive salary package, which will reflect your experience and performance.
How to apply
Note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling in the form below.
In case you have any questions about the position, please contact People Lead, Stine Madsen on +45 31 41 48 60.
Join Bunker Holding – world leaders in bunker trading
Join a global leader in the bunkering industry with an ambitious digital growth strategy.
- Be part of innovative digitalization projects
- Be part of a diverse, multi-cultural workforce
- Endless opportunities to further enhance your skillset.
Our corporate culture is open-minded and unprejudiced. We help and encourage each employee to make the best possible use of his or her skills. We strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated, and valued. We know that our success as a company depends on your success as an employee.
We are already looking forward to hearing from you!