Senior Test Manager – QEA
As a Senior Test Manager you will work with Cognizant’s customers to provide test automation solutions to various projects, will support creation customized test automation approaches as required and help increase test automation capabilities internally.
About the Team / Business Unit
Quality Engineering and Assurance practice is one of the largest practices in Cognizant and is responsible to engineer quality for Cognizant’s customers across industries. To build in the quality-oriented mindset, practices and solutions from the beginning of any project with the intent of building the right system for customers’ end users and in the right way; with Cognizant’s ‘right first time’ approach to the IT systems. QEA provides customers with the Testing, compliance, NFT and quality processes consulting with the aim of maximizing the return on investments with reducing the cost to quality. A technology driven department that partners with leading providers of IT tools and methodologies in Quality Engineering and Assurance space.
You will work with various customers to provide test automation solutions for the applications ranging from home grown systems to product implementations, identify the test automation possibilities, evaluate tools base with customers and recommend a strategy most suitable to achieve customers’ goals to achieve quality. You will be working with the practice to increase the base, quality and skills of the resources in your team and department by identifying the training needs and coordinating, conducting them.
Your Key Result Areas
- Is able to Define the Test Strategy, especially for the interface testing
- Has pronounced testing experience with product implementation
- Can write and execute test cases
- Understands defects / VNC life cycle and allied processes
- Work with team for test data set up
- Participate in all relevant discussions with and outside of the team – such as Risk assessments, status reporting, instrument demos, PV and pPV planning, etc.
- Must have through GxP knowledge and has significant experience in validating systems, interfaces
- Detailed understanding of various Test methodologies and test type
- Very good knowledge of GxP compliance processes relevant to Test & Validation.
- Fluency in Test Management tool (ALM) usage (Note: TIMS is built on ALM)
- Able to identify and drive process improvement, quality improvement areas
- Collaborative, Transparent and good communicator
- Drive the automation strategy, quality of deliverables and ensure on-time deliveries
- Work in a multi teams, multi geography set up within customer and Cognizant organization.
- Forge relationships with project stake holder responsible to make decisions for quality initiatives.
- ADO experience for Testing & Validation
Required & nice to have skills
- Strong experience in Test Automation using Leapwork/TOSCA
- Prior experience in LifeSciences, especially in R&D, especially CSV & GxP experience.
- Extensive Test Management experience using tools like ALM / ADO
- Strong Communication written and verbal, good Interpersonal skills.
- Customer Relationship Management.
Nice to Have:
- Selenium / other scripting language
- Spoken and written Danish proficiency
- University degree
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 22 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.