Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Are you passionate about cloud infrastructure, container technology and automation? Would you like to be the architect behind a new cloud infrastructure reaching numerous customers. Then keep reading.
Join the Cloud and Operations team
DynamicWeb is one of the leading eCommerce providers in Denmark with more than a million users on our suite every day. You can look forward to becoming part of our Cloud and Operations Team that consist of four specialized employees with focus on maintaining our license structure, assisting on partner support and further develop the tools and infrastructure platform on Dynamicweb Cloud.
The role overall
Your primary task will be to drive and implement a new cloud infrastructure set up. This means that you will be responsible for new initiatives delivering our cloud-based software solutions to our customers.
We imagine you will be caught up with automating the current set-up by collaborating with the software developers and quality Assurance Engineers to make sure the task is defined and followed through. You will oversee the smooth handling of how we deliver and bring a modern software solution to the market.
You will be:
- Implementing cloud solutions and utilizing ‘Infrastructure-as-Code’ principles, preferably on a platform like Azure, or AWS.
- Managing and orchestrating containerization technologies like Kubernetes and Docker for efficient deployment and scalability.
- Implementing, monitoring and visualization tools to gain insights into system performance and optimization.
- Collaborating with developers by utilizing DevOps and GIT for version control.
- Understanding and writing YAML and PowerShell to automate tasks and configurations across environments.
How you succeed
- Develop a strong foundation in relevant technical skills and tools. This includes understanding cloud platforms, automation frameworks, container technologies, scripting languages, version control systems, and infrastructure management.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are crucial. You will work closely with developers and other stakeholders. Communicating ideas, coordinating efforts, and bridging gaps between different teams are essential for smooth project execution.
- Motivate the culture of automation and continuously seek opportunities to automate repetitive tasks, streamline processes, and improve efficiency.
Join a community of tech enthusiasts
You will join us at our HQ in Aarhus where approx. 150 great colleagues look forward to welcoming you. We are an informal and fun workplace that likes to be social, whether that being over lunch, a Friday bar, or a game of paddle tennis. We are best described as tech enthusiasts with an entrepreneurial mindset that like to have fun. The Cloud and Operations team is a strong mix of young talents and more experienced specialists, giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work in a culture with a winner’s mentality with an industry-leading product.
- Flexibility in working location & working from home based on where you are situated.
We will schedule and plan the onboarding to ensure you have the right tools to become truly successful. Also, we will introduce you to some of the coolest colleagues in the business. We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates.
We do eCommerce
DynamicWeb’s 300+ partners and 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4000 brands.
If this is you, reach out and send us your resumé as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions or are curious, please contact Director, Cloud and Operations, Claus Glavind at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look very much forward to hearing from you.