SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting Specialist
Are you ready to take on a pivotal role in SAP Group Reporting and Analytics?
Join our dynamic team at DSV as a SAP Group Reporting, SAP S/4HANA Specialist. In this role, you will be at the forefront of implementing, supporting, developing, testing, and driving change processes within our SAP Group Reporting and SAP Analytics Cloud landscape.
You will join our Data Warehousing, Analytics and Reporting department, and work closely with other SAP specialists and architects within S/4, data warehousing, and analytics. Additionally, collaboration with business users, project managers, IT architects, and other IT team members is crucial to align solutions with business and IT standards and strategies.
Driving SAP excellence: Core responsibilities of the SAP S/4HANA Specialist
- Technical Support and Stability:
- Provide day-to-day support for SAP Group Reporting, SAP Analytics Cloud, Analysis for Office, and SAP HANA modeling systems.
- Collaborate with end-users to optimize existing processes and promptly resolve functional issues, minimizing disruptions.
- Testing and Quality Assurance:
- Develop and execute tests for SAP Group Reporting and SAP Analytics Cloud solutions.
- Cover unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing to ensure system reliability.
- System Updates and Enhancements:
- Support the deployment of SAP system updates, patches, and enhancements.
- Coordinate with other SAP professionals to minimize downtime and disruptions during updates.
- Change Management and Requirements:
- Participate in change management processes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and document requirements for new functionalities.
- Documentation and Communication:
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of support processes, configurations, and issue resolutions.
- Contribute to successful testing and deployment of SAP solutions through effective collaboration and communication.
Proactive communicator and analytical thinker
The ideal candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills, both in written and verbal communication. They should be proactive in driving tasks forward, demonstrating effective communication and adaptability in a team-oriented environment. The ability to multitask with a strong systems and process orientation, particularly in finance, showcases their analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Fluency in written and verbal English is essential. Additionally, the candidate should exhibit a proactive attitude in staying current with industry trends and contributing innovative ideas to ensure secure and cost-effective IT usage.
Additionally, you possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or relevant fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in S/4 Group Reporting as a functional consultant.
- Knowledge of Group Reporting, maintenance, and configuration.
- Experience with Fiori platform.
- Ideally, 2+ years of S/4 HANA Experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a focus on providing visible business results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (both verbal and written).
- A proactive mindset that is up to date with relevant trends in the industry.
- The ability to contribute new ideas and seek opportunities for secure and cost-effective IT usage.
Join an encouraging work environment built on ownership and empowerment
In Global IT we enable and develop the business through technological innovations to keep supply chains flowing in a world of change. Global IT consists of 2,300 employees spread across the world and we work with a high sense of integrity and ambition to deliver the best services and products for colleagues and customers alike. We are doers, and we are driven to go further, faster. One could say we move goods through technology and innovation in Global IT.
Want to know more and apply?
If you are ready to take on a challenging role in a global IT environment and contribute to the success of SAP projects, we encourage you to apply via the apply button.
We will be happy to answer your questions about the position and the possibilities in DSV. Please contact Maria Bille, Director, SAP Finance Solution Delivery on +45 25416291.
We process applications on an ongoing basis so please do not hesitate to apply.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.