Network Delivery Manager
Do you have proven hands-on network engineering experience in enterprise environments, would you like to help develop one of Northern Europe’s biggest wireless networks and be part of a dynamic IT-department? Then this opportunity might be just perfect for you.
For our client Bellagroup, we are looking for an experienced Network Delivery Manager to support, maintain and develop their network infrastructure and take ownership of the planning, coordination and delivery of IT network and related IT-setups for events within the Bellagroup venues.
Bellagroup has one of Northern Europe’s biggest wireless networks in the Bella Center and in their three hotels in Copenhagen. They are continuously improving their network as the business changes and they are planning to continue the upgrade process over the next couple of years. They also continue capacity adjustments, as well as journey to the cloud. Bellagroup IT is always focusing on accomplishing their goals and ensuring a high level of quality on delivery from their partners.
You will work in close corporation with external IT partners on the network and server side. This job as Network Delivery Manager requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out decisions. Strong focus on and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary. A high level of expertise and the ability to spot and correct errors are important and expected elements.
Your tasks will, among other things, consist of:
- Installing and configuring network devices and services (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls, VPN)
- Correspond with customers and internal project managers via personal meetings, email and phone for initial requirement capture for network services provided during events.
- Implement, configure, and support network services during events, in close collaboration with partners.
- Optimize and develop Plug and Play network setup solutions and related relevant services for events in close corporation with the partners.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, schedule upgrades and perform network optimization.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Participate in IT- and infrastructure projects, as they are continuously trying to improve their venues.
You have proven hands-on network engineering experience in enterprise environments. A minimum of 5 years experience in managing sophisticated computer networks is required, as well as min. 3 years’ experience in network architecture and deployment. You are expected to have a deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g. IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS) and the ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
Furthermore, we highly value:
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- You can create structure and take ownership of the end-to-end processes within your area of work, both towards clients and colleagues.
- A good commercial understanding, a structured approach and a sense of urgency is vital to succeed in this role.
- You have a strong ability for technical troubleshooting with regards to network issues.
- Strong communication skills in English written and spoken – Danish is a strong plus.
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP is valued, but not required.
- You have a team player attitude and are creative in providing solutions even under occasional pressure.
- The most important thing is that you prioritize further development and are not afraid to take on new tasks.
- As a person, you are independent and responsible in relation to the work tasks, and you work purposefully and solution oriented.
- You meet deadlines and agreements, and you keep a cool head and know how to prioritize your time effectively.
- You are flexible in relation to participating in several roles, where your approach is always professional and open minded.
Generally its important that you thrive in a varied and unpredictable everyday life at a high pace. Finally, a good mood and a positive attitude are essential qualities.
Currently, they have around 500 Access Points, 600 network devices, and around 25.000 switchports in Bella Center in Copenhagen – and additionally, the hotel equipment.
More about Bellagroup and why its a great place to work:
Bellagroup offers a fun and dynamic workplace with great perks&benefits, lunch, breakfast, pension scheme, Insurance, hotel discounts, social and professional employee events, flexibility and more…
At Bellagroup they value diversity and therefore encourage all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, age, disability, ethnic background, religion, and sexual orientation. Bellagroup is among Denmark’s largest companies within hospitality. Bellagroup basically has two business legs: Venues and hotels. The venue part consists of the Bella Center Copenhagen, Bella Arena and Bella Sky Conference & Event, CIFF Showrooms and International House. Bellagroup’s self-produced major events include CIFF (Copenhagen International Fashion Fair), Book Forum and LEGO World.
In the hotel sector, Bellagroup operates three hotels with internationally recognized brands: Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen and Copenhagen Marriott with a total of 1,600 rooms. Bellagroup has over 160 meeting and conference rooms and a total of approx. 200,000 square meters, with room for over 30,000 guests.
Interested in joining Bellagroup?
At Bloom, we look forward to receiving your CV as soon as possible as interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. If you have questions, please contact Kristine Heuser at Bloom on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 3168614.