Do you want to work in a company that develops systems to help keep people and society safe?
We are rapidly growing our global business and we are looking for a new colleague for our Infrastructure & Deployment Team.
As our new DevOps Engineer, you will ensure automated installation and integration of our systems. Our department plays an instrumental role in securing deployment and support for complex communication systems worldwide for military customers. You will be a part of a very international organisation working with solutions based on the newest technology.
Our Deployment Engineers plays a pivotal role in designing, implementing and maintaining the deployment processes for both infrastructure as well as the entire system. Your primary responsibility will be to leverage automation tools and best practices to ensure efficient, reliable and scalable deployment of both hardware and software components.
In this role, you will apply your knowledge of automation and system integration to provide insights and contribute to the further development of Saab's product range.
- Develop and implement automated deployment processes for the entire system, including applications, services and supporting components
- Utilize configuration management tools (e.g Ansible) to automate processes for identifying, documenting and tracking changes
- Produce the needed documentation to repeat the system integration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, operations and security, to understand deployment requirements.
You will also work with
- Establishment and management of Continuous integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to automate software build, testing and deployment processes
- Implementation of security measures in deployment processes to ensure a secure and compliant system.
You value continuous learning and development both when it comes to your own development, and development of the business. You are a team player and serious about your contributions in the team.
We expect you to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
We are in a global environment and therefore look for candidates with various backgrounds and experiences. We value collaboration and teamwork and therefore need good communicators, who likes to interact with stakeholder. Good English skills is required.
To excel in the role of Deployment Engineer and to fit our team of professionals, you preferably possess:
- Proven experience with IaC tools (e.g., Terraform), configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible), and scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and version control systems
- Solid understanding of networking, security and system administration
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
Saab Danmark is a company that is growing and you will therefore experience a company that is dynamic and able to adapt. In the Saab group we have a saying ”Business is done between people”, and this is also the environment you can expect here. We offer:
- Initial learning process with mentorship and support
- Good career and development opportunities in a professional company
- A vibrant and international atmosphere with colleagues from all over the world
- Benefits that support our employees’ wellbeing
- A variety of social activities, lunch scheme, pension as well as flexible work conditions
- Focus on our teams, good cooperation and giving our employees the ability to take ownership of their tasks.
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable government security clearance(s).
About Saab Danmark A/S
Saab in Denmark is part of the Saab Group with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. At the same time, Saab Danmark is an independent legal company with a flat organisational structure. Our main business area is delivering integrated communication solutions to military markets at home and abroad.
You can find further information about our integrated communication solution TactiCall, at www.saab.com/naval.
Saab Danmark A/S
We have interviews with candidates continuously.
The application can be in either Danish or English.
Contact regarding the job content
Anders Kryhlmand, Products and Development Manager
+45 6155 2332