Student Technical Support Engineer
Quadsat are on a mission to develop autonomous airborne systems and intelligent software solutions that enable precise diagnostics and monitoring of radio spectrum anywhere in the world.
We are searching for a Student Technical Support Engineer to join our Operations team in Odense!
In this role, you will work closely with our Operations and Technical Support teams on our drone-based RF measurement device. This will include assembling, calibrating, and testing both the RF payload and ground control systems.
We are looking for a student who is genuinely passionate about technology, driven to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and actively contribute as a valued member of our team.
The role is based on-site at our HQ in Odense N, and we expect working hours to be 10-12 hours per week, with flexibility during exam and holiday times.
In this role, you will assist the Technical Support Manager with assembly and production of our payloads. You can expect the responsibilities to include:
- Performing both mechanical and electrical assembly including test and calibration.
- Conducting quality testing procedures to verify the functionality and performance of assembled products.
- Working with 3D Fusion designs and printing (SLS, FDM).
- Working with soldering and crimping (wires, connectors, etc.)
- Generating motion profile programs for a 6-axis motion table.
- Supporting operations by assisting in testing activities, contributing to the overall testing process and outcomes.
Knowledge & skills
- We expect that you are studying produktionsteknolog, IT-teknolog, robotteknologi or similar, with at least 1 year remaining in your studies.
- We envision that you may have a previous education as a skilled worker (electrician or similar).
- We recognize you're still in the early stages of your study, but we hope that you have some knowledge or experience with the following:
- Reading technical documentation,
- Electronic and electrical diagrams,
- Technical drawings,
- Assembly of technical parts.
- Additionally, you ideally have an interest in robotics, drones, advanced automation, or other mechatronic machinery, either at a professional or hobby level.
- English is our company language, so fluency in English both orally and written is required.
For any role/recruitment related questions please contact Aislinn Campbell, HR Generalist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Employment: As soon as possible.