Would you like to take part in building the energy trading company of tomorrow? Are you passionate about helping teams work better together? Do you have experience in facilitating agile practices and creating a collaborative culture? If so, we are looking for you!
InCommodities is built around data and automation. Right now, we are transforming how we collaborate between IT and business to keep technology as one of the main enablers of our future growth. This is an obvious opportunity for the Agile Facilitator who challenges the status quo, brings a curious mindset, values learning, and is driven by succeeding through others as a team.
We are inspired by the Scrum framework, but we apply agile principles and methods as we see fit. You have experience with agile methodologies and deeply understand when and how they can be beneficial – and when they are not. Based on that, you will be a driving force in establishing high-performing teams by customizing the ceremonies and ways of working that make sense for the team in the given context. We have an overall quarterly planning framework in place, but freedom within.
Your journey as an Agile Facilitator
When you join InCommodities, you do not just join a company – you join a journey! This is a newly established position within the company, and you will have the freedom to shape and develop the role over time, together with your two Agile Facilitator colleagues.
We will ensure you get the best possible introduction to our organization and business. Therefore, you will start on our thoroughly planned onboarding program, where you will be introduced to the business, your team, and the organization. This will all be done together with the group of new colleagues joining at the same time as you.
- Building high-performing agile teams – starting with one primary team
- Drive the implementation of agile methods across our IT Department
- Plan and conduct effective team meetings, workshops, and events using various facilitation techniques and tools
- Foster a positive and productive team environment that encourages self-organization, feedback, and continuous improvement
- Resolve conflicts and remove impediments that hinder team performance and collaboration
- Coach and mentor team members and stakeholders on agile principles and practices
- Collaborate with other agile facilitators and coaches to share best practices and learnings
- Ensure clear communication with all stakeholders both internally in the IT team as well as across the organization
Qualifications – we imagine that you have
- Experience with practicing agile methods and principles, for example as Scrum Master
- Experience with helping teams work better together across a complex business
- A solid understanding of agile frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- A creative and flexible approach to problem-solving and decision-making
- Have experience facilitating collaboration in smaller as well as bigger groups
Personal skills – we expect that you have
- A high emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A pragmatic approach - we value results over methodology
What you can expect from us
- A steep learning curve into one of the most interesting and ever-changing industries
- Responsibility and autonomy
- A flexible workplace that puts people first
- Great colleagues that engage socially and excel professionally
- A unique company culture where we live up to our values: Honesty, Transparency, and Rethink and where you do not have to abide by a dress code or meaningless bureaucracy
Location: Aarhus N, Denmark
Application deadline: We will conduct ongoing interviews and close the position when we find the right match.
If you have any questions, please contact:
One of the fastest growing trading companies in the world. The energy market is transitioning away from fossil fuels to renewable energy, and we take part in making that happen!
At InCommodities, we support the transition by acting as the middleman between sellers and buyers of power and gas - we transport energy across borders where it’s needed, or we store it and sell it later, providing a vital function in the value chain from production to consumption. InCommodities’ business and decision-making are driven by a deep understanding of the energy markets and based on quantitative analysis and rethinking what we do.
Making InCommodities outstanding requires all types of people with different personalities, backgrounds, and approaches to solving different tasks and projects. But one thing connects us: we're fuelled by new ideas and rethinking the status quo.
We value a strong social culture with a high frequency of employee events outside the office. We want to win and be the best in class – therefore, you'll be surrounded by like-minded people who are bold, honest, ambitious, and the smartest in their field, and who root for one another, as we value a genuine sense of team spirit.
To help each other grow, we use honest and constructive feedback and sparring within and across teams. Personality and cultural fit are important to us because we want you to be happy here. The work culture is relaxed; you don’t have to abide by a dress code or a strict hierarchy, so you won’t be frustrated with too many rules, policies, or bureaucratic processes.
In other words, InCommodities is not your average workplace – it’s awesome.