IT Support Specialist
Would you like to take part in building the energy trading company of tomorrow? Are you passionate about supporting your colleagues and the business, even with the most challenging and complex IT problems, through great teamwork? If so, we are looking for you!
Our IT Support, Infrastructure, and Security team is growing and is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join us. You should be eager to take on responsibility, ensure high uptime, provide outstanding support to the organization, and, most importantly, be ready to embrace a steep learning curve. We guarantee a team with awesome colleagues dedicated to helping you become the best IT supporter.
Your journey as an IT Support Specialist
When you join InCommodities, you do not just join a company – you join one of the world's fastest-growing energy trading companies that work with the newest technology and build the right solutions from the start! We apply a learning-by-doing approach to create a steep learning curve. This acknowledges that, despite your experience, there will be many things you need to learn, spanning both new areas and alternative methodologies.
From the get-go, you will have a high degree of autonomy – one of our cornerstones in the organization because we know that great people will do great things.
Furthermore, we will ensure you get the best possible introduction to our organization and business so you know who and what you will support, creating the best starting point for your journey. Your start will be on a thoroughly planned onboarding program, where you will be introduced to the business, your team, and the organization. This will be with the group of new colleagues joining at the same time as you.
- Supporting all our colleagues with their endpoint devices
- Supporting and managing our Microsoft solutions
- Supporting and managing our different cloud environments
- Proactively addressing alerts from our infrastructure monitoring platform
- Supporting our continuous security effort in rolling out new products and initiatives
- Ordering hardware when needed
- Providing basic support on our network platform
Personal skills – we expect that you
- Are self-driven and act proactively, thoroughly, and with a high sense of urgency
- Take "one for the team" and expect your colleagues to do the same
- Are a good communicator with interpersonal skills
- Have an eye for details and value that the IT solutions we build last for more than just a day
What you can expect from us
- A steep learning curve into one of the most interesting and ever-changing industries
- Responsibility and autonomy
- A flexible workplace with a people first approach
- Great colleagues who engage socially and excel professionally
- A unique company culture where we live up to our values: Honesty, Transparency, and Rethink, and where you do not have to abide by a dress code or meaningless bureaucracy
We’re InCommodities: One of the fastest growing trading companies in the world. The energy market is transitioning away from fossil fuels to renewable energy, and we take part in making that happen!
At InCommodities, we support the transition by acting as the middleman between sellers and buyers of power and gas - we transport energy across borders where it’s needed, or we store it and sell it later, providing a vital function in the value chain from production to consumption. InCommodities’ business and decision-making are driven by a deep understanding of the energy markets and based on quantitative analysis and rethinking what we do.
Making InCommodities outstanding requires all types of people with different personalities, backgrounds, and approaches to solving different tasks and projects. But one thing connects us: we're fuelled by new ideas and rethinking the status quo.
We value a strong social culture with a high frequency of employee events outside the office. We want to win and be the best in class – therefore, you'll be surrounded by like-minded people who are bold, honest, ambitious, and the smartest in their field, and who root for one another, as we value a genuine sense of team spirit.
To help each other grow, we use honest and constructive feedback and sparring within and across teams. Personality and cultural fit are important to us because we want you to be happy here. The work culture is relaxed; you don’t have to abide by a dress code or a strict hierarchy, so you won’t be frustrated with too many rules, policies, or bureaucratic processes.
In other words, InCommodities is not your average workplace – it’s awesome.
Location: Aarhus N, Denmark
Application deadline: As soon as possible
If you have any questions, please contact: Aske Sønderup, Head of IT Infrastructure & Security, phone: +45 8188 6504.