Are you ready for the next level within Network?
If terms like Enterprise Network solutions, Cisco, and Network Performance peeks your interest; we may have opportunity to embark on as part of your career journey. Think international career with great possibilities of making a difference as you help our product team’s level up in their journey to optimize and design network solutions.
Join Global IT
In your role as Network Architect, you will maintain one of Denmark’s biggest enterprise network solutions and become a member of a team consisting of approximately 10 specialists.
Implement and maintain
As Network Architect, you will be a strong technical specialist, knowing the ins and outs of networking with high focus on Cloud environment. You'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across our technology portfolio, where Cisco plays key role in our operation.
We will be looking to you to be our specialist within network solutions with focus on global network. Team responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas
- Translating network performance into understandable insights
- Take ownership of a technology
- Optimization of network infrastructure
- Documentation of network topologies and changes
- Troubleshooting of networking issues, root cause analysis
- Responsible for implementation of network Infrastructure projects globally
- Preparation and coordination of technical tasks, maintenance of project documentation
You will be a part of the Network Architecture team within IT Operations and refer directly to the Manager of Network Architecture.
Skilled Network Architect specialised in Cloud network
With your great network understanding, you can translate network terminology into managing a seamless and robust cloud infrastructure. We are currently seeking a highly skilled Network Architect specializing in Cloud Networks to join our dynamic team. As a key member of our IT department, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and optimizing our cloud-based network architecture. Your background could be, but is not limited to:
- 3+ years as an engineer or architect working with Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Network Specialist with a focus on cloud networks.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Expertise in designing and implementing cloud network architectures, including VPNs, VPCs, ExpressRoute’s and load balancers.
- Strong understanding of network protocols, security, and performance optimization.
- Certification in relevant cloud technologies (e.g., Azure Networking, Google Cloud Professional Network Engineer) is a plus.
- Align solutions with established business continuity, network security, and information security best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Ability to follow design documentation and based on standards, produce site-specific documentation.
- Provide hands-on training sessions for team members on advanced cloud networking concepts.
- You communicate effortlessly in English – both in speaking and writing.
If you are passionate about leveraging your expertise to shape cutting-edge cloud network solutions, we invite you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the success of our organization by ensuring a resilient and efficient cloud infrastructure.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Christian Hinløv, Senior Manager, at +45 61 61 39 16.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.