Senior network and security architect
We in MAN Energy Solutions want to make the world a better place and reduce global CO2 emissions by 10% with our sustainable products and solutions. That is our goal and our drive. To achieve this goal, we need experts with skills, interest and enthusiasm to IT and in particular we are looking for a senior network and security architect.
You will play an important role in:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand specific requirements and convert them into comprehensive network and security designs
- Design, implement, and manage global network and security solutions
- Keep MAN ES network and security architecture evolving and up to date with emerging threats
- Evaluate and recommend network hardware, software, and security solutions to business stakeholders
- Provide technical guidance and support to network engineers and operations teams
We imagine that you:
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience of network and security architecture within a similar size business with expertise in both IT and OT networks
- Are an expert in several specific fields of networking and security including SD-WAN/SASE/MPLS architecture and implementation, segmentation/micro-segmentation, IT/OT/IoT networks, IPS/IDS, WLAN Design
- Have appropriate technical industry qualifications and a good knowledge of Information Security procedures and controls
As a person, you.:
- Excel at problem-solving and have strong analytical skills
- Are an effective communicator both towards IT and the business
- Can liaise with IT and the technology subject matter experts within the organization to drive network and security topics
Welcome to Cyber Defence and Network Department
You will join the Cyber Defence and Network Department, an internal group of people based in Germany, Denmark and India, collaborating in an agile way across different locations to securely connect our company and employees all over the world.
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation, or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities, and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance, offering flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home, and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development, and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions, you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We operate under the motto "Future in The Making" as it reflects our dedication to developing sustainable solutions and actively contributing to a carbon-neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
Build your own future
Please submit your application to us no later than 29th February 2024. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Simon Hauburger, IT Area Lead Cyber Defence & Network, by phone +49 172 3924906. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.