Technical Product Owner - Autorola Solutions
Do you have a solid understanding of complex IT systems and are you a strong team facilitator with project management skills? And do you furthermore dream of taking on the responsibility of managing and prioritizing the backlog of technical development projects with inputs from different stakeholders? Then this unique opportunity at Autorola might be just the right next career step for you!
By joining Autorola you will become part of an informal and entrepreneurial growth company, where team spirit is at its best. You will work with complex enterprise systems and take on a key role in a global organization, which is dedicated to developing state-of-the-art software solutions for the automotive industry.
As Technical Product Owner you will become part of the software development team of Autorola Solutions – a business unit where the principal solution is called “Fleet Monitor”, which is a highly configurable workflow system that is used globally by Autorola customers. The team consists of 12 passionate and skilled colleagues and is characterized by a great work environment and high team spirit, where they help and support each other.
Responsibilities and tasks
As Technical Product Owner you will get the full responsibility of managing and prioritizing the backlog of the technical development (the enablers) of the roadmap based on input from different stakeholders.
Your core responsibilities will be to remove obstacles for your development team, ensure stakeholders are aligned, and collaborate with your peer product owner to ensure alignment of technical projects with feature development.
Your overall guiding stars will be scalability, resilience and security, enabling Autorola Solutions to be able to offer high quality Enterprise solutions to large customers worldwide.
You can look forward to the following main tasks:
- Manage and prioritize the backlog
- Focus on managing technical debt
- Facilitate identification of technical risks and communicate these to stakeholders
- Informing and aligning with the CTO and Product Manager
- Facilitate technical refinement of the backlog
- Ensure that technical documentation is at an adequate level
- Facilitate execution of larger technical projects in collaboration with stakeholders
- Aligning with the feature team
- Facilitate SAFe activities
- Build and maintain relations across the organization
The position is newly created and the division between a feature PO and a technical PO is brand-new, which means that you will have the opportunity of shaping and influencing your own area of responsibility.
Qualifications and mindset
Your background can be various, but to succeed in the role, we imagine you possess the following qualifications:
- Experience from similar complex systems
- Background as a SCRUM Master, Teamlead, Project Manager or the like
- Experienced in working with developers
- Experience from working with agile development processes
- Confident in discussing and explaining technical topics with CTO and other technical stakeholders
- Experienced in facilitating technical projects and pragmatic approach to technical development
Your personality is equally important, and we are first of all looking for a structured and process driven person with great project management skills. You are a people person, who can show the way and is able to find solutions while navigating in complexity. You have the ability to see opportunities instead of limitations and always keep a broad overview, while also being analytical and able to divide larger projects in smaller tasks.
Why join Autorola?
You will become part of a global company with more than 740 employees and subsidiaries in 24 countries across Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. With the whole world as their working place, Autorola always thrives to the right work/life balance by having mutual flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
You will have great colleagues and be part of an informal, humorous, multicultural, and positive work environment both at the HQ in Odense but also on a global level and you will experience a great possibility to develop and make a career within Autorola.
Does this sound like just the right opportunity for you? Then we look forward to receiving your CV as soon as possible as we will hold interviews continuously.
Please note that due to GDPR rules we do not accept applications/CV via e-mail.