Software Test Developer
Shure has an ambitious goal of offering our customers innovative ecosystems of top-quality software to support our network devices. In Copenhagen, we design and develop high quality conferencing products and software solutions. We are a company of passionate and dedicated people and, as we are expanding our product range, we are looking for a talented Software Test Developer to join our team in Copenhagen.
Your new work life
In this role, you become part of a competent team that enables testing and validation of our conferencing systems, and who collaborates closely with colleagues in other departments to fulfill and exceed our customers' expectations.
"This is a great opportunity to join our test team and be part of influencing our future solutions”, Manager, Mark Heidarjan.
Our purpose is to provide insights into our embedded and application software systems as well as to assess whether they live up to expectations. This includes developing and testing functional and non-functional tests as per the shift-left approach. We have a strong focus on automation of tasks to continuously improve our test capabilities and capacity.
Your typical workday may include:
- Designing, developing, and executing test cases to verify the functionality, performance, and security for our products and systems.
- Developing scalable and reliable automated tests for testing web-based applications, embedded products or cloud services using industry-standard testing tools and frameworks.
- Executing and debugging tests of complex software systems to ensure compliance with system requirements, interoperability, and user needs.
- Analyzing, problem-solving and clearly communicating findings.
- Following up on quality metrics and defining new metrics to measure.
- Managing proper artifact recording for future reference.
- Contribute to the continuously improvement and increasing efficiency of our testing processes and tools.
- Working cross-border and cross-discipline.
Who we think you are
- You hold a B.Sc. in engineering or similar relevant education and have minimum 5 years work experience.
- You are passionate about software testing and verification techniques.
- You demonstrate good judgment when selecting methods and techniques to solve difficult assignments of diverse scope.
- You are familiar with version control systems such as GIT.
- You are accustomed to Atlassian toolset like JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of testing tools such as PyTest, Selenium and Cucumber for embedded and application layer testing as well as test record management systems like Xray, Zephyr or Quality Center.
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS) and web development frameworks.
- You are well-acquainted with SAFe, Software Test Life Cycle, and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong attention to details and a passion for delivering high-quality software.
- You speak and write both Danish and English.
As a person, you are a dedicated team player who pays attention to details while keeping a holistic view. You embrace change and you are creative and passionate about coding, testing and technological developments. Finally, you are value-driven, tuned in on agility and committed to achieving extraordinary results.
Our value proposition to you
At Shure, we appreciate collaboration, commitment, and innovation as well as a natural interest in solving complex issues. We strive towards achieving extraordinary results and we are not afraid of taking on challenging tasks. Our founder, Mr. Shure, famously said: “We know very well that absolute perfection cannot be attained but we will never stop striving for it.”. And this statement continues to guide us in our everyday work.
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with ample opportunity for learning and growth, as well as an attractive compensation package, including benefits, reflective of your experience and qualifications.
In this role, you become part of an inspiring and flexible workplace that has a dynamic work environment and great colleagues that appreciate, support and respect one another. We believe in the value of a good work-life balance and consideration of the individual. Shure is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and cherish inclusion in the workplace.
Our technological innovations are the result of the creativity and dedication of our employees, and in short, it is our employees who define our culture and make Shure a great place to work!
Applying for the job
The mix matters: We recognize that every professional journey is unique and are committed to providing an equitable candidate experience for all prospective Shure Associates. If you are excited about this role, believe you have the skills to be successful, and you share our passion for creating an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible work environment, then apply!
Please click the link below to submit your application and CV.
To find out more about this job, please contact Mark Heidarjan at: +45 3248 2300.
Shure’s mission is to be the most trusted audio brand worldwide – and for nearly a century, our Core Values have aligned us to be just that. Founded in 1925, we are a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, reliability, and durability. We engineer microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems, conferencing systems, and more. And quality doesn’t stop at our products. Our talented teams strive for perfection and innovate every chance they get. We offer an Associate-first culture, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity for all.
Shure is headquartered in United States. We have more than 35 regional sales offices, engineering hubs, and manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
In our Copenhagen office, we are 55 dedicated and committed employees that value the exchange of ideas, high quality in everything that we do and respect for each other. Located in Ørestad, we have bright new offices, a good canteen as well as an open work environment and an informal tone. At Shure, we always aim at taking good care of our employees and do what we can to ensure that they thrive in our well-established company culture of innovation and high quality.