As System Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical part of projects. Based on customer requirements and best practices, you will plan the system design in close cooperation with other System Engineers and Project Managers.
In the role as System Engineer, you will work with the following technologies and disciplines:
- System requirements analysis
- Design and specification of systems and sub-systems
- IP networks & IT security – routing and multi WAN/LAN, firewall, NAT, VPN, WIFI, certificate management, system monitoring
- Telecommunications – VoIP, PABX, GSM, LTE, PA/GA and intercom and voice recording systems
- System Integration – all kinds of different interfaces between customers’ communication and alarm systems and our systems
This opportunity requires a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
You have appropriate technical qualifications (preferably a bachelor or master degree in system engineering or relevant work experience).
We are in a global environment and therefore look for candidates who are good communicators, who like to interact with stakeholders and who speak/write English fluently.
What can you expect from us?
In the Saab group we have a saying ”Business is done between people”, and this is also the environment you can expect here. Saab offers good career and development opportunities and we focus on providing benefits that support our employees’ wellbeing.
We focus on our teams, good cooperation and giving our employees the ability to take ownership of their tasks.
Our office is located in Sønderborg with easy access to the motorway and a fantastic view of the surroundings. We offer a variety of social activities, lunch scheme, pension as well as flexible work conditions.
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable government security clearance(s).