Digital lab, AI team
Ready to Shape the Future of AI & ML Technologies? - Are you a UI/Front-End Developer with a Touch of Curiosity and Boldness?
We're on the hunt for a talented amp; innovative UI/Front-End developer to join our dynamic team nestled in the heart of captivating Copenhagen. We are a pioneering cross-functional unit immersed in the enthralling realm of AI and ML technology.
With the power of cutting-edge technology and disruptive innovation at our fingertips, our objective is to create an intensely
As our UI/Front-End Developer, you'll be the creative brain behind our interface design. Your tech wizardry will empower our stakeholders - encompassing research and development departments, remote operation centers, and our esteemed customers - extracting maximum value from their data like never before.
Your mission won't just stop at design and build; you'll dive into the exciting world of new techniques with an experimental spirit - constantly exploring and challenging the status quo.
You will play an important role in:
- Designing and developing highly interactive and intuitive user interface designs for our AI & ML-based models.
- Continually testing and optimizing our front-end environments, ensuring seamless user-flow and exceptional user experience.
- Work meticulously within a cross-functional team to develop data-driven solutions
- Continually work hand-in-hand with our development departments and remote operation center
We imagine that you:
- Curiosity and Creativity: As we work in a fast-pacing field of AI and ML, a burning desire to learn and experiment with new techniques is vital. You should be able to come up with out-of-the-box solutions and have a creative mind that doesn't stop at what already exists.
- Learning Agility: A lifelong learner with a driving curiosity and the agility to pivot between projects and tasks smoothly. You're excited by new techniques, ideas, and perspectives. You are on a never-ending quest for growth and knowledge.
- Collaborative Spirit: Our team thrives on synergy. It's important that you're both a team player and a clear communicator, capable of collaboratively working with a diverse, cross-functional team, and willingness to share and learn from others.
- User-Centric Focus: An innate empathy towards end-users, understanding their needs, perspectives, and expectations will drive your design decisions.
- Tech Background: You have a strong relevant background in computer science, engineering or similar. You are Experienced in Angular as well as NX-Monorepo, DDD-Architecture (or similar), NGRX, RXJS and TDD.
Welcome to Digital lab, AI team
MAN ES have formed a joint AI team consisting of software developers, data scientists, and engineering domain experts. The focus of the team is to research and build POC’s, AI models and projects using modern technologies and processes.
The team focus on getting their “hands dirty” with real-time problems rather than just focusing on the theoretical concepts involved.
What can you expect from us:
Welcome to MAN ES - Innovators of Marine Technology
At MAN ES, we are charters of the unexplored, relentlessly pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the realm of 2-stroke marine engines. Offering state-of-the-art engine designs, we blend ingenuity with practicality, turning fascination into tangible, groundbreaking solutions every day. But our true engine of growth? Our team's open mindset and shared love for exploring the realms of technical possibilities.
- Innovation Culture: We encourage free thinking, welcoming new ideas and experimentation. Here, you'll have the power to question the status quo, bringing fresh perspectives and techniques to light.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: You'll get to work with various departments, broadening your scope of expertise, honing your communication skills, and bringing to work the thrill of solving diverse problems
- Our Tech Ecosystem: We are proud to leverage the AWS end-to-end tech stack, removing barriers to the utilization and execution of new technologies. This horizon of resources strengthens your convenience and ability to swiftly and seamlessly streamline any innovations. You'll be equipped with top-notch, cutting-edge technology to amplify and implement your ideas.
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation, or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities, and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance, offering flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home, and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development, and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions, you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We operate under the motto "Future in The Making" as it reflects our dedication to developing sustainable solutions and actively contributing to a carbon-neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
Build your own future
Please submit your application to us no later than 10th of December 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Chief Digital Officer Gregory Puckett by email at email@example.com. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.