Shape the Future of Cybersecurity as XCI's Technical Solution Expert
Orchestrate cutting edge software solutions to prevent cyber-crime. And become the linchpin between customers, sales and developers
Would you like to play a key role in enabling intelligence and law enforcement agencies to investigate cyber-crime, by conveying customer needs into tangible solutions in our agile development teams?
If, at the same time you want to join a software house focusing on ground-breaking AI technologies, work alongside friendly and experienced colleagues – and of course get the flexibility you are probably already used to. This is the perfect fit for you!
This is what you will be doing
You will step into a growing sales team and serve as a key point of contact for customers, offering both pre- and post-sales advice.
Your responsibilities include advising customers on topics such as where to use microservices and high-performance data processing. Or when to use a stream/event processing platform like Apache Kafka.
Playing a crucial role in the presales process, your task is to ensure that we arrive at a solution that is aligned with customer requests and is feasible. Consequently, you will be responsible for connecting the dots between customers, sales, and our development team.
In short, you can look forward to:
- Architecting complex customer solutions in close collaboration with our product development teams
- Demonstrating the latest software and conveying customer feedback to the development department
- Partnering with sales executives to plan and execute complex deals
- Aligning customer needs with proposed solutions, distilling the information for the product development teams to ensure successful solution delivery
- Delivering compelling presentations and demos that highlight our unique value proposition.
- Managing all technical aspects of RFP/RFI responses
- Travelling approximately 30-40 days a year.
This is what we are looking for:
- You have database knowledge – and you know the difference between SQL, NOSQL and graph databases
- You have a proven track record as a software developer
- You possess an innate talent for initiating and sustaining connections with both customers and development teams
- You know how to simplify and present complex concepts effectively.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English.
This is what you get
At XCI you'll be part of a team working together to build products with a purpose. We value freedom to innovate as much as keeping red-tape at a minimum. Naturally, we provide you with the tools and support you need to grow both professionally and personally. And in addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility to make everyday life work.
An active staff association with activities such as champagne tastings, festivals, and group trips is part of our cultural DNA, bringing joy and a sense of community to the highest level!
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your resume (a motivated application is not needed). If you have any questions or need additional information about the position, please reach out to our COO, Jesper Andersen, at +45 2028 6070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your resume via the "Ansøg" button due to GDPR regulations.
Applicants will be continuously reviewed.
Welcome to XCI – Let's make nations safe!
XCI is a forward-thinking Danish software company dedicated to serving government customers worldwide. Our off-the-shelf software products provide unprecedented insights from vast amounts of communication data, enabling users to extract actionable information effortlessly.
Founded in 2017, XCI is committed to supporting intelligence and law enforcement agencies in efficiently investigating both historical and future threats arising from the complexities of modern data. By combining domain expertise, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and deep knowledge of communication data, we tackle this challenge head-on.
At XCI, our 40+ engineers bring a wealth of 500+ years' industry experience. We're driven to stay ahead of adversaries in communication technology. Join us to empower customers and shape the future of tech security. Your expertise matters at XCI.