Software Quality Assurance Engineer
#WeAreUR and we continuously redefine automation
At Universal Robots, part of Teradyne Inc., we are empowering change in the way work is done. Our vision is to create a world where people work with robots, not like robots. And with 75,000+ cobots already installed worldwide, we’re well on the way to achieving it. Working towards our vision gives us endless opportunities to learn, grow, innovate, and solve problems together as we bring our technology to companies of all sizes all over the world.
Our teams in Digital Experience are continuously building new digital products, to reduce the friction for the customers who want to approach or expand in their automation journey. The teams are part of Product Creation organization in R&D, with colleagues located all over the world, working closely to bring our partners and customers together.
You will be working from our headquarters in Odense, joining a team of skilled developers, a scrum master, a product manager, and a UX designer where the expectations to build amazing products are high. The product team has full authority and responsibility for designing, developing, and maintaining the product and to make sure it adheres to the UR business strategy and goals.
We are driven by honesty and act with integrity - #WhoAreU
As an Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you thrive on working with the team to execute on the overall Software testing strategy, helping organization to simplify our IT systems, strengthen business resilience and ultimately maximize the value we deliver to our customers. You will be engaged to design and optimize testing opportunities within a variety of workstreams and functional areas across the enterprise. Your continuous learning, progressive mindset and collaboration skills are critical to success in this role, as you continue to build your knowledge and expertise in more complex test environments.
- Collaborate with developers, Scrum master, Product managers and other team members to identify, design, and execute test scenarios.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for our internal applications to ensure the end-to-end testing of critical business processes.
- Use modern automation frameworks like Cypress to implement robust UI and end-to-end testing.
- Execute manual test wherever required to validate software functionality and usability.
- Investigate and debug issues, working closely with the development team to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Continuously identify opportunities for test process improvement and automation enhancement.
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to establish an automated deployment pipeline, ensuring that new releases are seamlessly and reliably deployed to production.
- Design and implement a set of automated tests for validating the success of production deployments, including regression, smoke tests.
- Develop and maintain documentation of test procedures, results, and relevant information for knowledge sharing.
- Stay updated with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and quality assurance trends, actively sharing knowledge within the team.
- Bachelor's degree/Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in software test automation.
- Strong proficiency in automating web applications, with an emphasis on testing business logic.
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines is a plus.
- Experience using automated testing tools(e.g. Cypress) and frameworks.
- Experience with defect tracking systems.
- Quality certifications such as ISTQB Foundation is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
As a person you are self-motivated and work independently, while always ensuring a fruitful cooperation and knowledge sharing with the colleagues around you. You have a professional, proactive, and humble approach and always strive for solutions bringing value to our customers.
We collaborate it´s in our DNA
Join Universal Robots, the ground-breaking technology company, and help empower change in the way work is done. Shaping next year’s innovations. Moving a fast-growing industry forward. Building a truly global career. You can do it all here.
At Universal Robots we are a diverse group of bright, ambitious people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Through our agility, resilience, and entrepreneurial approach, we are taking our innovative robot products into more markets and regions than ever before.
We employ +1000 people in offices across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia – and we’re growing all the time. So, if you’re looking to build your career working with some of the best talent from all over the world, we want to get in touch with you!
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.