eCommerce Solution Architect
#WeAreUR and we continuously redefine automation
At Universal Robots, part of Teradyne Inc., we are empowering change in the way work is done. Our vision is to create a world where people work with robots, not like robots. And with 75,000+ cobots already installed worldwide, we’re well on the way to achieving it. Working towards our vision gives us endless opportunities to learn, grow, innovate, and solve problems together as we bring our technology to companies of all sizes all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced Architect with several successful years in building eCommerce products. You have a natural curiosity, you want to understand how the business works, and how your contributions will bring value. On top of your obvious technical skills, you also help lifting the teams to perform and deliver to their best. If you are eager to learn, find it motivating to change status quo and if you want to be part of something important, then you might be the perfect match for our growing team. Your primary responsibilties will be to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the organization, all the way from IT through product development to Business, and make sure our solution is aligned with existing solutions and infrastructure and business expectations.
- Support and drive product teams, Product Management, UX and Product Designers in all stages of the software and product development process.
- Secure our solution follow good design practices, are scalable, robust and able to deliver expected business outcomes year after year.
- Adhere to the lean and agile development process. Drive conversations where needed, and take part in making product decisions as a team
- Thrive in a dynamic work atmosphere and contribute to an engaging, motivating, and positive climate.
We expect you to have several years of proven experience in building Digital products, and it’s further expected that you are a fast learner, with a desire to collaborate and that you are always ready to approach new challenges. We also prefer you have an education within software development or related fields. To be successful in this position we imagine you will come with:
- Relevant background
- Several years proven experience in building Digital products, with a focus on eCommerce.
- Team player approach
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative mindset
- Self-driven and capable of making decisions.
As a person you are independent, but still a team player.
You are motivated by solving complex problems, and still, you are very practical in the way you approach things. Here at Universal Robots, we are flexible, and we expect you to be the same. We have an agile organization where things continuously change and therefore it´s an advantage if you see yourself as a fast learner.
We do not fail, we learn!
We collaborate - it is in our DNA
At Universal Robots, we ask a lot from our employees and in exchange we offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and talented colleagues. You will be empowered to help yourself and your team become a success, by taking responsibility for your own work and the products you help create. At Universal Robots we expect our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization.
But there’s more:
- Great coffee from our own barista
- Best in class tools, focused on developer experience
- Paid mobile phone & internet
- Multicultural environment
- Flexible working hours to support balance in your daily life
Join Universal Robots, the ground-breaking technology company, and help empower change in the way work is done. Shaping next year’s innovations. Moving a fast-growing industry forward. Building a truly global career. You can do it all here.
We employ 1000+ people in offices across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia – and we’re growing all the time. So, if you’re looking to build your career working with some of the best talent from all over the world, we want to get in touch with you!
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.