Risk & Security business partner
We are searching for a Risk & Security business partner
The position is based in Roskilde at BEC Financial Technologies headquarter. The position is organizationally anchored in Risk & Security Integration with reference to the deputy Director of Risk & Security. The Risk & Security Integration team is growing and will consists of 6 dedicated employees from 2024.
We are looking for a business partner with deep knowledge and understanding of enterprise risk management and generation of overall risk picture from risk assessments performed in business units.
In the position as business partner for the Enterprise Risk business area, you will work closely with stakeholders across 1st line of defense and stakeholders from the three other teams in Risk & Security, IT Risk, Information Security and Enterprise Risk Management.
You will be the dedicated business partner for the Enterprise Risk Management team and be the outward stakeholder for the rest of the business.
At BEC, we prefer to collaborate often in the office, but we also keep the opportunity to work remotely up to 8 days per month.
Primary task and responsibilities include:
- Proactively supporting 1st line in understanding and apply the enterprise risk management framework
- Secure alignment and understanding of Risk & Security demands in BEC divisions and business areas
- Facilitate the strategic planning and prioritization of enterprise risk management deliveries
- Contribute to further strengthen our enterprise risk management process, methodology, and framework
- Use your knowledge about risk and risk strategy to provide guidance to management
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders on relevant risk issues in risk management
- Support risk identification, assessment and monitoring of non-financial risks by risk owners across BEC
To succeed you will have:
- An educational background at master’s level with 5+ years of experience from a similar position working with 2nd line risk management
- Experience with integrating enterprise risk management framework into 1st line risk management
- Experience in doing risk reporting
- Experience with Agile or Scrum framework
- Conducted risk workshops with risk owners
- Good analytic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build relations
- People focused and a team player contributing to a positive team environment
- You master English both in writing and spoken
- Preferable experience with IT risk management and/or Information security
- Knowledge about the financial sector or tech is an advantage, but not a requirement
Be your best self with BEC’s benefits!
We offer a diverse range of benefits for our employees. Here are just a few of them.
- Professional development
- Healthy, varied lunch and fruit in the canteen
- Active staff associations: yoga, cycling, go-karting, games, bowling etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Health and dentist insurance
- Referral bonus
- Find out more about working life at BEC.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Send us your CV: We want to get to know you
- Screening call: Let’s chat and see if we’re a match
- Meet your future manager and team: See who you’ll be working closely with.
- Personality and cognitive test: Let’s learn more about you.
- Meet our talent partner and your future manager once more: Get feedback on your test results.
- Time to sign the contract: We’re ready to welcome to BEC!
If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Deputy Director of Risk & Security, Kim Bastholm on +45 61 56 76 10.
Make us aware of your talent
We are an equal opportunities employer. We hire top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
You can also learn more about BEC by browsing our company culture book: wearebec.pdf
Application due: 3/3/2024