IT study job
Future talent is found on the school bench. With student jobs you create knowledge and interest in your company and possibly find the right candidate.
Computerworld it-jobbank wants to focus on getting more IT students into relevant study jobs and meet them with a larger supply of relevant jobs. At the same time, we want to give companies the opportunity to find the right talent and recruit them while they are still in school. We acknowledge the positive and socially relevant in taking that responsibility.
Therefore, we offer all companies to advertise up to 3 IT relevant study jobs per year – for free. The job ad will be similar to our Basic+ Listing.
What are the Basic+ Listing benefits?
- The student job is exposed on it-jobbank.dk for up to 60 days.
- Your job ad is sent via email to relevant IT students with the appropriate field focus.
- Through retargeting, the job ad is displayed on a large number of sites.
- You also gain access to Computerworld it-jobbank’s CV database.
In order to support the purpose of getting young IT students into relevant study jobs, we make sure to market the study jobs to the target group on relevant social platforms.
Terms and conditions:
- Each company can advertise up to 3 study jobs per year.
- The student job must be paid and working hours can be up to 20 hours a week.
- The word “student job/study job” must appear in the job ad headline.
- The offer does not apply to internships, graduate and part-time positions.
Price: 0 DKK – for the first 3 jobs
Send your job ad directly to firstname.lastname@example.org