Application Specialist for DSV Global IT
Take care of our most important transport application
Do you want to become part of an ever-growing and leading company and work in an international team? Would you like to take care of the most important business application and continuously develop yourself further? Great, then DSV has just the right thing for you.
As application specialist you will be part of the Implementation Team for CargoWise One. You will setup CargowWise One in new countries and find ways to realize the business needs.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of CW1 in new countries
- Testing and Implementation of new functionalities of CW1
- Operational and finance setup of CW1
- Process analysis and process documentation
- Building Interfaces (specification, testing and work with developers)
- Application training
- Travelling occasionally
- 3rd level Support and general trouble shooting
- Knowledge sharing with our 2nd level support and Business Change Management
- End user contact
A wo/man of action
You are in the front line when it is time to work, and you can act quick and in a pragmatic way to find the best solution. An example could be to talk to the local country to understand their needs and provide a suggestion to support their business process in our application and align with various stakeholders in DSV. You work independently, but also in a team-oriented manner.
Driven to learn
You are interested in finding out how the application works and are turned on by getting to the bottom of things. You may not know everything up front, but we will teach you and you will get access to courses and learning material, so you will develop yourself professionally.
We imagine the following about you:
- You could be a freight forwarder, but you are interested in IT as well
- You could be an IT specialist with business interest and knowledge. Knowledge and experience from the logistics industry is an advantage
- You may have a background within application support and maintenance. Knowledge of CargoWise One is an advantage - not a requirement
- You are an independent positive, service minded person who thinks and acts quickly
- You are a Team player and speak and write in English on a professional level
Join an encouraging work environment built on ownership and empowerment
In Global IT we enable and develop the business through technological innovations to keep supply chains flowing in a world of change. Global IT consists of 2,300 employees spread across the world and we work with a high sense of integrity and ambition to deliver the best services and products for colleagues and customers alike. We are doers, and we are driven to go further, faster. One could say we move goods through technology and innovation in Global IT.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer your questions about the position and the possibilities in DSV. Please contact Katja Hintermayer, Manager, CW1 Implementation, at +49 1735771616.
We process applications on an ongoing basis so please do not hesitate to apply.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.