Senior Network Security Architect
We are looking for a Senior Network Security Architect at DSV, to be responsible for designing, executing, and supporting security solutions to safeguard our information systems from external and internal threats.
Join Global IT
As Senior Network Security Architect, you will maintain one of the biggest global enterprise network solutions and become a member of a team consisting of approximately 10 specialists. You will be working on the latest technology systems in great working environment in Hedehusene.
Collaborate with implementation and operations teams
In this role, you will collaborate with implementation and operations teams, providing technical supervision on security matters. Moreover, your tasks will be:
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential security problems. Define access privileges, control structures, and resources to protect systems.
- Implement security improvements by assessing the current situation and anticipating requirements.
- Conduct periodic audits to identify security violations and inefficiencies. Upgrade systems by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keep management informed through performance reports and system status communication.
- Stay current with the latest IT security news, exploits, and developments.
- Participate in vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and security configuration reviews. Work independently and collaborate closely with incident responders, SOC analysts, and other technology leads. Plan, research, and design security architectures.
- Establish disaster recovery procedures and conduct security breach drills. Respond quickly and effectively to all security incidents, providing post-event analyses.
Our Key Network Security Technologies, and the skills required for the role:
- Next Generation Firewall – Cisco FTD and FMC, PaloAlto, Fortigate (Advanced skills).
- Identity Management – ISE, RADIUS, TACACS, NAC (Advanced skills).
- Micro Segmentation – Cisco Secure Workload (Advanced skills).
- Micro Segmentation – Cisco ACI (Intermediate skills).
- Secure Internet browsing – Cisco Web Security Appliance (Intermediate skills).
- Security Monitoring and Automation – Stealthwatch (Advanced skills).
- Secure DNS protection – Cisco Umbrella (Advanced skills).
- Multi-Factor Authentication – Cisco DUO (Advanced skills).
- Web Application Firewall – Citrix NetScaler (Intermediate skills).
- DDOS attacks detection and prevention (Advanced skills).
- Understanding of cloud security architectural design & technologies (Advanced skills).
- Understanding of incident response processes and cyber-attack vectors (Intermediate skills).
You probably have a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field. It would also be an advance, if you have advanced IT security certifications such as (CISSP, CEH, CCIE Sec, PAN Certs, Security +). Your work experience could be a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, as well as:
- 5-10 years of experience in information security and IT risk management.
- Strong working knowledge of current IT security implementations, computer operating systems, and software programs.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and races.
- Excellent teaching, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Christian Hinløv, Senior Manager, at +45 61 61 39 16 and Waseem Al-Saadi, Network Security Manager, at +45 43 20 35 04.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.